Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The Westing Game

I was amazed that I could reread a book I used to use in my classroom and not remember the majority of the story. I was pleasantly surprised that some of my predictions were correct, but others were way off target. Overall, I like the idea of a mystery puzzle to solve while reading and as a character in the book stated, it was a lot like playing the board game, Clue. I'm impressed that my students never gave away the ending even when they were tempted to tell me who murdered Sam Westing. If you haven't read this book, it's worth the time to try to solve the clues and win the $200 million dollar inheritance!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

At first I thought the book was boring but after reading it to the end I really liked it.[♥]

Anonymous said...

Ashley well i thought this book was okay.not my favorite but I think I will live. It was way to confusing to me.

Anonymous said...

When i started to read this book i didnt really get into it because it was confusing and weird. I saw the movie and didnt get to finsh the book. But im planing on to reading the rest of the book. :0